Ellen Brayman, Clerk/Treasurer (518) 747-5426 Ext. 205
Penny Ward, Deputy Clerk/Treasurer (518) 747-5426 Ext. 203
Laura McMorland, Account Clerk (518) 747-5426 Ext. 201
Office Hours 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ( Closed Holidays)
The Village Clerk’s Office provides the following services
- Board Meetings Minutes – Records of adopted minutes from the meeting of the Village Board, Planning Board, and Zoning Board of Appeals are filed in the Clerk’s Office.
- Copies of Village Budgets.
- Copies of Village Codes.
- Freedom of Information Request – There is a 25 cent per page charge.
- Solicitor’s Permit – A permit is required to be carried by each solicitor going door to door within the Village of Hudson Falls.
- Tax Collection – The Village Taxes are mailed the last working day in the month of May. Taxes can be paid in person or mailed to our office.
- Tax Searches – The Village Clerk’s office prepares tax searches for the properties located within the Village of Hudson Falls, which would list any unpaid taxes and unpaid water for a particular property. There is a charge for this service.
- Billing and Collection of Metered Water. – Water is billed semi-annually [March 1st and September 1st].
- Issuance of Applications for the Use of Village Owned Property – applications are needed to reserve an village owned property such as Derby and the Gazebo in Juckett Park. The Application forms are available on this website.
- Issuance of handicapped parking permits for Village residents.